Old 01-03-2003, 03:54 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Bonsai display

I take a tree to the office each week and display it our lobby. We have a
full time receptionist so the there is not a security problem. A few times
people have brought small children into the office but so far (knock on wood)
there has not been a problem. There is a "coffee" table in the middle of our
waiting area with chairs around it. I purchased some Bonsai stands of
different sizes and simply display the tree on this table. I usually check
the tree for water once or twice a week and take it out to water for a few
hours if needed.
I first started bringing a tree for my own office, but management requested
that I do the lobby thing.
Although my job is not gardening at the company, I have become the person
responsible for our landscaping. We have a courtyard with grass, crape
myrtle, etc.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++