Old 26-04-2003, 12:29 PM
Dave Roberts

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

In article , Jim Webster
writes
Nevertheless the ball is in your court. If you don't like your
hours/pay/conditions then change it, whinging not achieve anything.

I take your point that it may take some time and effort but it is
achievable if you want to do it.

sure and we are doing it

If by 'we' you mean others here I have my doubts. I realise you have
developed a second string to your bow but I see little sign of it
elsewhere.

interesting, each change produces less food but takes more money out of
the government, or at least costs the government more.

But then we are merely reacting rationally to their policies.

Don't you mean EU money and policies ?

It was a point of yours I took on board previously.

Cheers
Dave