Old 04-01-2015, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The birds dont care

"Peter & Jeanne" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Mine is a catch dead one- but he ain't stupid

Get a man in - best road - we did several years back and no more moley
since.
He left his trap here with us for about a week -then his son was sent
round to
retrieve trap and contents - £40 iirc (:-)
Pete

Might be worth it. I cannot stand in any part of my garden any more, it
sinks because of the mole. so anyone that can get him is very welcome. I
don't like to kill anything but sometimes you have to do what you have to
do.