Old 07-01-2015, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Two interesting web sites

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Janet" wrote

says...
Subject: Two interesting web sites
From: Bob Hobden
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening

In this months Kitchen Garden...

A company that will test your soil giving you a detailed report for
£25.59
http://www.lancrop.com/content/lancrop-en.aspx

And a detailed map showing soil types throughout the UK
http://www.landis.org.uk/soilscapes/

"Throughout the UK"?

According to that map there is no soil at all in Scotland or Northern
Ireland.

I've already said sorry for that comment, unfortunately I didn't notice
Scotland wasn't showing soil types on the map. However I have also posted
a link where Scotland is shown but to see it you have to click the + in
the little box at top right that says Map Layers and then click "mySoil"
and then it shows up.

It works fine, thank you Bob.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/