Old 10-01-2015, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Secateur Recs Please

On Sat, 10 Jan 2015 11:26:16 +0000, Fuschia wrote:

I agree. That sounds like a Chinese fake. You are more likely to get the
genuine article from Amazon.

+1 on Felco, I think the best general ones are #2.

My wife requested cheap secateurs for Christmas, she keeps them in the
pocket of a walking coat to clear back bramble etc off the paths; they do
tend to get lost although the last pair lasted many years. I got a
Spears and Jackson that seem quite solid, on sale at 10 Euro.

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy