Old 12-01-2015, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Happy Birthday Sacha!

On 2015-01-11 12:36:41 +0000, David said:

On 11/01/2015 12:23, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 11/01/2015 11:18, RG wrote:
Have a great day. If your weather is like ours this morning, you will be
out in the sun.

Yes, have a lovely day, Sacha. It's just as well your birthday is in
January. If it were in July, Ray would probably ask you to postpone
it;~).

Happy Birthday from me too. Have a lovely day. I was thinking of you
yesterday On Radio 4 was 'Song For Sacha'

Have a great day

How really kind! Many thanks to all of you. It was a lovely day, and
even the weather behaved itself pretty well. Two of my children, one
grandchild, one son in law and two step-children joined us for a lovely
Sunday lunch at a favourite local pub and there was a birthday cake for
tea!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com