Old 12-01-2015, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default ping Spider (starlings)

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:19:28 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

30/40 starlings flying around in the garden and on the trees and about 16
managed to get onto the sooper dooper fancy feeder (tm) and they were
fighting each other for the fat balls!! Wow it was magical. I think
hubby
is stuffed for his shed guttering for a while yet I tried to get a pic
at
the window but they saw me and scarpered. Fingers crossed they try again.

heh and all because you told us to remove the netting from the fat
balls)

We used to get starlings taking food every day. We thought they were a
bit of a greedy lot. A few years ago they stopped coming to the garden
and I haven't seen any since.

Oh I have only seen them a very few times in our garden and
those only very recently. Who knows if they will return.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/