Old 14-01-2015, 12:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default ping Spider (starlings)

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:14:08 +0000, Spider wrote:

Birds loved them, Some worms are still alive now.

You can feed your mealworms on fine grade wheat bran, usually available
where you buy cereals. I used to keep a biggish tub of mealworms alive
and well in readiness for feeding my tarantulas (which I no longer have).

Have thought about breeding them in the past as they can be quite
expensive. Would you know what the minimum temperature they will
survive at? We don't really have space indoors .

G.Harman