Old 17-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Richard Elsmore Richard Elsmore is offline
Registered User

Default Lawn Wet and Grass dying

Hello,
Our garden and house is about 3 years old nearly and we have mostly had a good lawn. But at the moment the grass is dying at the end and also along one edge and around the base of a tree where there is a slight dip. It appears quite wet so I wonder if the problem is poor drainage. The lawn is about 5m x 15m. Can anyone offer advise to improve the grass. Most of our plants appear fine its just the grass that has an issue. There is also moss in some areas which I would think would suggest a constantly wet area.
Many Thanks