Old 18-01-2015, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FrankB FrankB is offline

Default Secateur Recs Please

"Bertie Doe" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message

On Fri, 9 Jan 2015 17:01:37 -0000, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

I am a Felco person, they are a bit more but mine are still as good as

the
day I bought them over 20 years ago now.

(I do sharpen them nearly every time I use them)

+1

Watch Amazon for special offers. Under £30 recently.

Thanks Charlie, Spider and Martin. Hadn't heard of Felco before. Looking

on
ebay, they do a large number of models.

There's a 160l at £17 and a # 5 at £25. :- http://tinyurl.com/mbuooe9

I will give Amazon a look-see.

Have a look at these - Bahco P121-23 230mm bypass secateurs. Less than half
the price of an equivalent Felco and just as good imo. I've had my pair for
over 20 years and they are still going strong.

http://tinyurl.com/mpd9onz