Old 19-01-2015, 05:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default "For All the Tea in China"

On 01/18/2015 01:23 PM, songbird wrote:
Todd wrote:
Guess no one else likes tea on the group. Tea is a wonderful
indulgence

i like tea, but don't drink it that often now.
before when i was working long hours and coding a
lot i would drink quite a bit of it.

in the winter, once in a while, i'll have
a mug. either the standard lipton black tea
or some oolong.

songbird

Hi Songbird,

I thought I did not like tea, until my wife introduced
me to tea other than Lipton. Then I discovered that I
adored tea. My wife and I drink it together. When my wife
or I ask "would you like a cups of tea?", I do not believe
the answer has ever been "no".

Lipton tastes to me like they are trying to do a cross over
between coffee and tea. I can see some point to that,
if you are going after coffee drinkers. But, we don't
drink coffee. Gives us both a belly ache.

Coding? No wonder you love to garden. When I code,
it warps my brain for about a half hour after I stop.
Maybe I should retire to the garden settle out. (A
good cup of Orange Pekoe works really well too.)

This is my wife and my favorite tea.

http://shop.choiceorganicteas.com/Cl...Teas@BlackTeas

-T