Old 19-01-2015, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default "For All the Tea in China"

Todd wrote:

i used to have a selection of about 30 teas handy,
now i have two. i get too jittery from caffiene, so
what caffiene i get comes from chocolate.

Coding? No wonder you love to garden. When I code,
it warps my brain for about a half hour after I stop.
Maybe I should retire to the garden settle out. (A
good cup of Orange Pekoe works really well too.)

coding is very easy to me once i can get uninterrupted
time (when i was at the university i worked full-time as a
programmer and also most of my course work was programming
-- 70-100hr weeks weren't unusual). around here there is
very little of that so i don't get very far too often on
projects and once i get pulled aside for something it may
take me a week or two before i can get back to it.

nothing i'm coding now is paid work or even all that
important. i'm at a point where i'm trying to find
what i want to do next but haven't found it yet. i might
be getting close though with recent thoughts i just have
to figure out how to do it and then get on with it. we'll
see what happens.

songbird