Old 21-01-2015, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Flower sprouts or kalettes

"Derek" wrote

"Bob Hobden" wrote:

Funny enough I only saw them for the first time today, what are they like
eat?

'tops' , ie: the foliage on top of the sprout plant, (younger readers
ask about them from your parents) and which is often thrown away, is
in our opinion the best cooked green veg, and this Xmas, had it with
the Beef and Turkey.
Sold by a few enlightened market stall holders.

These were more like very loose blown sprouts, small loose cabbages.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.