Old 25-01-2015, 08:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default ripened on the tree stone fruit

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Peach, selected for flavour, perfectly ripe, straight off the tree. Aroma,
flavour, sweetness and juice running down the chin: heaven is
here this week.

Pre-picked, bulk -processed, chilled and stored: plastic pretend
peach all year round.

Rub it in , I'm not sure yet if the Hooved Rats of The Forest have killed
my peach tree . The pie cherry is in doubt too , both dropped leaves and
either died or went dormant in late summer . We're crossing our fingers it's
the latter . The sweet cherries , apples , and pears all look good though ,
all have buds ready to go when it warms up .
C'mon Spring !
--
Snag