Old 28-01-2015, 03:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Hypatia Nachshon Hypatia Nachshon is offline

Default "For All the Tea in China"

On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 1:42:02 PM UTC-8, songbird wrote:
Todd wrote:

i used to have a selection of about 30 teas handy,
now i have two. i get too jittery from caffiene, so
what caffiene i get comes from chocolate.

[...]

I'm currently infatuated with Twining's Ginger-Lemon Herbal tea. Incorporates two of my favorite flavors. I don't have a problem with caffeine; I just enjoy the light, refreshing taste of this particular herbal tea.

HB