Old 29-01-2015, 07:42 AM
NewGarden's Avatar
NewGarden NewGarden is offline
Registered User

Location: edinburgj

Hi. Sorry all, I did forget to add my location. First forum post in my life... Quite bad.

I live in Edinburgh. It's windy a lot and possibly the most common element. It rains quite a bit but can go months over spring and summer without a drop. Rain is never torrential. We get the tail wind of a hurricane normally about once a year with wind upto 75 miles an hour. The garden is Northish facing. Shaded in winter and sun a lot of the day over summer.

Temperatures range from 1 degree in winter with some nights going lower to 28 or 30 degrees Celsius in summer. We get a dusting of snow maybe two days a year.

The wall will be largely in shadow.

Thanks for your responses so far.