Old 31-01-2015, 04:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default When to thin

On 1/31/2015 9:56 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
The Cook wrote:

I am going to get back to arranging the shelves so I can find things.
DH's idea is to stick stuff anywhere there is spot. I like to have it
organized so I can walk to the spot where an item should be (and find
it there.)

I'm the organizer here . She sticks stuff anywhere there's room and then
wonders why she/I can't find it .

She might be kin to my wife. Oddly enough, both her younger sisters are
like me, a place for everything and everything in its place. Should have
waited a couple of years. Naw, she and I are fine together, met her in
June 1958 and told her I was going to marry her. Sure you are Sailor was
her reply. Eighteen months later we married and her it is 54 years later
we're still together and still gardening and arguing about where stuff
goes. Both of us grew up on small farms with Dad's that worked and then
farmed. Me in Texas, she in Maryland, ain't a bad deal after all this
time. Two kids, five grandkids, six great grandkids, and we're still
together. I'm happy. I do wish she wasn't a packrat though. G