Old 02-02-2015, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Climate Change?

David E. Ross wrote:
Over the years 2006-2013 in my area, the average daily low temperature
for January was 50F and the average daily high was 64F.

In 2014, the average daily low was 57F and the average daily high was 74F.

This year, the average daily low was 54F and the average daily high was
68F.

No, two years do not make a climate trend. However, I see year-to-year
increasing averages of lows and highs in my area over the entire 9 years
for which I have daily January data. I also see similar trends for the
other months over the 8 years for which I have daily data for each month.

how are you doing for rain?

songbird