Old 02-02-2015, 04:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Climate Change?

David E. Ross wrote:
songbird wrote:

how are you doing for rain?

Locally, we have had more rain already in 4 months than all of the prior
12 months; but we are still below average. I just heard that San
Francisco had zero rain this January; that was the first time since
records were kept (over 150 years) that San Francisco had a dry January.

i'm glad there has been some rains, but i cannot
tell from a distance how much of what i see on the
radar actually makes it to the ground or to the
snow pack in the mountains.

interesting about SF, but i thought i saw some
storms going through there... hmmm. must have
went north. the northern part looks to have
gotten a lot more.

songbird