Old 04-02-2015, 10:45 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Climate Change?

Fran Farmer wrote:
On 3/02/2015 12:16 PM, Stronzo Bestiale wrote:
On 2/2/2015 4:52 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
s part.

Both of those organisations state very, very clearly that 2014 WAS
the hottest year on record.

http://www.giss.nasa.gov/
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/

He also goes on to propagate that old porky of "no global warming
for 18 years". Again, on that score both of those organsations
show that he's clueless if he really does believe that:
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20150116/

Good. I like it getting warmer.

:-)) Well it's been called 'climate change' now for quite some time
as opposed to the older name of 'global warming'. The climate may
not get warmer in certain spots. It will supposedly get more
variable - longer and hotter spells, colder and longer cold spells
and more or less rain and more savage weather events etc. In short,
less predictable. that f course is of great interest to use
gardeners.
I'm having a cooler than usual summer and still havnet'had a ripe
tomato and my basil is pathetic. I'm hoping for a lot of hot weather
in February which is usually quite hot and the last chance for decent
warmth before Autumn comes in mid March.

Since you live on Cold Mountain I thought you would be wanting it warmer too
and voting for batears Tony the swimwear model so we can export more coal,
frack deeper and wider for more gas and get the place really warm. Who
cares if those heathen buggers on atols have to swim for it if you can get
your basil looking nice. I mean really, they chose to live in a tropical
paradise why should we care. Think of the jobs that will be created in the
expanded navy turning back the boats, it will be a real win-win.

--
David

A better world requires a daily struggle
against those who would mislead us.