Old 05-02-2015, 12:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default Climate Change?

Fran Farmer wrote:

I'm having a cooler than usual summer and still havnet'had a ripe
tomato and my basil is pathetic. I'm hoping for a lot of hot weather
in February which is usually quite hot and the last chance for decent
warmth before Autumn comes in mid March.

Since you live on Cold Mountain I thought you would be wanting it warmer
too and voting for batears Tony the swimwear model so we can export more
coal, frack deeper and wider for more gas and get the place really
warm. Who cares if those heathen buggers on atols have to swim for it
if you can get your basil looking nice. I mean really, they chose to
live in a tropical paradise why should we care. Think of the jobs that
will be created in the expanded navy turning back the boats, it will be
a real win-win.

Having seen our PM up close and person in a job that I did for a bit
over a decade, I loathe the swine. I would not believe anything he
said, ever. He on a par with the other denialists. Can't, won't, or is
incapable of doing his homework.

I'm constantly astounded when I see him on TV - how did we end up with
such an embarrassing clutz in the top job. And how on earth he managed
to get a Rhodes Scholarship since I consider him to be as dumb as a pile
of dog droppings. I can only assume that Oxford needed a boxing Blue at
the time that he got the Scholarship.

I eagerly await the knives of his colleagues. Once the fever pitch of
speculation about a new leader reaches this stage, it's 'all over red
rover' for the incumbent.

I relish every single plea for consideration that comes from his lips.
I hope the treatment escalates and he gets what he dished out to Julia.

I know that Turnbull has had a lot of traffic to his door. The trouble
is that the Right can't stand him. Too dumb to have yet figured out that
the mood of the electorate has changed.