Old 26-04-2003, 12:29 PM
Dean Hoffman

Default Harvest worker required (UK)

On 1/11/03 3:05 PM, in article 7F0U9.12411$4k6.1064038@wards, "Old Codger"
wrote:

I think you are right. Oz is very safety aware and has a practical
and commonsense approach to safety. However, from my memory of that
thread, I am not sure that HSE would always have agreed (at a detail
level). Unless there had been injury, any alleged default would
almost certainly have been discussed and, provided Oz could have
refrained from going onto the attack (I'm sure he could in these
circumstances), there would have been an agreed resolution and a happy
HSE inspector.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

What is a HSE inspector? It sounds like it might be similar to a
swarm of gnats.

Dean