Old 06-02-2015, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Kew Gardens Orchid Festival 2015

"Spider" wrote
I will look up the P. besseae crosses, just in case they're manageable.
I think you owe it to yourself and urg to buy one, just so you can report
on it and post tempting pics:~). I wonder if you could get a tax reduction
on buying orchids on the premise that you're a valuable consultant to this
newsgroup;~))

Good grief my head won't get out the door. :-)

Here are some photos of the species.....
http://slipperorchids.info/phragdata...eae/index.html

BTW this year the European Orchid Show and Conference is at the RHS Halls in
London. There will of course be amazing displays of Orchids, but also lots
of interesting and unusual ones for sale from nurseries all over the
Continent.

https://www.rhs.org.uk/shows-events/...onference-2015
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.