Old 06-02-2015, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Beechgrove

"Spider" wrote in message
On 05/02/2015 22:33, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 05/02/2015 20:03, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 03/02/2015 22:47, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 03/02/2015 12:18, Sacha wrote:
I've just been told this on Twitter: " If URG don't already know,
Beechgrove's back on BBC2 Scotland on Thurs 2 April and BBC2
national
on
Sun 5 April."

Yippee!

I visited the site once up in Aberdeen on an open day, but I think
they
might have moved since then. It was funny, Carol thought she knew
me
No, I had never met her previously)

That's interesting. I find it hard to mentally manoeuvre round their
plot, it seems 'bitty', but the individual units are interesting. I
think
they're still in Aberdeen though, so they may not have moved far.

Odd that Carol thought she knew you. Perhaps you have a doppleganger.

I hope not for their sake weg

Now, don't be like that, Sweetie. I bet tha's reet bonnie.

lol ya think???

I'll share a pic if you will ;-)

I might be that brave, but I'm hopeless at posting pics, esp in a ng such
as this. I must ask Husband Thingy to give me a blow by blow account of
how to do it. Many people here have described how to do it, but it still
sounds too advanced for me! The last thing I want to do is post something
private in error:~/. It could be, of course, that no-one wants to see a
pic of a big hairy spider;~).

LOL

g I am not sharing one in the group!!! I will share my email address here
if you want and send you one, but that is as far as my courage goes Don't
worry if you prefer not No problem

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/