Old 07-02-2015, 06:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Michael Evangelista Michael Evangelista is offline

Default Hoop House

I'm building a small plastic hoop greenhouse (very small, 5'w x 20' long) over an existing garden bed. Using the gray pvc conduit, painted where it will touch plastic, with rebar stakes. Structurally I'm basically good. But I have questions about types of plastic, keeping it heated, problems to watch for, all of that.

There's lots to read online but i'd rather have a conversation about it. Looking for any advice, tips or warnings, thanks!