Old 07-02-2015, 11:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Ping David E. Ross: rain!

David E. Ross wrote:
However, heavy storms in northern California are what southern
California needs. Most of our water comes by aqueduct from the north.
Our long-term storage depends more on northern snow-pack than on
reservoirs. I am concerned because the forecast also indicates
above-average temperatures all across California, which will limit the
amount of snow in the north.

it looks like these past few days are dropping a lot
of moisture on the mountain tops so i sure hope that
is adding up to a lot more snow pack for you folks.

songbird