Old 08-02-2015, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default 99p Rambler

"FrankB" wrote in message
o.uk...

Just bough a Paul Scarlet rambling rose for 99p in my local 99p store. At
least that's what it said and looked like in the photo on the carboard
label. Admittedly, not the greatest quality rose, having lied around in a
warm store in dark packaging with a few leaves and thin stems with no
chlorophyl, bur we can soon put that to rights. Too good a bargain to ignore
considering many nurseries would charge upwards of £10 for such a plant. Now
potted up, so I shall wait and see.

Good luck and do report back. I bought a pack to grow mushrooms from the £1
shop and they were useless.

Has anyone bought stuff from these shops and had a successful outcome?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/