Old 08-02-2015, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Saving seeds - paper towelling?

"Judith in England" wrote...

We had a very nice tomato from which I kept all the seeds.

After much rinsing I placed them between sheets of paper towelling. When
they were dry I tried to remove them but some (quite a few) have bits of
the paper stuck on.

I wonder if there are any chemicals on the paper that would affect them -
if so is there a better way?

(There were so many I easily can afford to throw away the papery ones but
it would be good to know.)

I've never had a problem using the paper towels to dry seeds, be they
Tomatoes or Epiphyllums.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.