Old 10-02-2015, 10:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default Weird tomato

On 11/02/2015 2:34 AM, Derald wrote:
Fran Farmer wrote:

I've read the other replies in the thread, (and certainly agree that
it's possible that it could be a sport - but it could also be some other
things) but at 4 inches high, that is still a fairly tiny tomato plant.
How sure are you that this tiny tom. has yet developed it's proper
leaves as opposed to possibly more juvenile leaves?

Oh, puh-leeze: It seems to me that you're taking a far too
reasonable approach to this burning question.

Snort. Sorry. I'll climb back into my box and withdraw the suggestion
that it could possibly have anything to do with lack of maturity on the
part of the tiny seedling.

Thankfully, such
propensity is not likely to be particularly infectious or contagious,
else I'd start to look elsewhere for an occasional morning giggle. Do
you want to be responsible for driving an old fart back to listening to
the sophomoric twits on "progressive" radio?

:-)) I'll have to think abut that one. Radio here is actually very
good and it takes some keeping up with world affairs to keep up with it,
but then I also believe that old farts are old enough to make their own
decisions, so long as they are prepared to put up with the consequences.