Old 11-02-2015, 03:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Scientists lie?

On 02/10/2015 01:17 PM, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
Fran Farmer writes:
On 10/02/2015 6:35 PM, T wrote:

Hi Dave,

He's never signed himself as "Dave" in this or any other forum in which
I've seen him post.

Changing names seems to be Todd's thing now.

As soon as I saw his changed handle, I wondered how many killfiles
he was trying to crawl out of.

Hi Drew,

I had a huge snafu with how I connect to the newgroups
that I will not go into. I chose "T" because I
thought everyone would recognize me as I always
sign off as "-T".

As far as killfiles go, again, I tried to make myself
easy to recognize. And quite frankly, I have lost
track of who does and doesn't like me. I did not
think it necessary to write them (if I even knew
who they were) and warn them to edit my name.

-T (A.K.A. Todd)

Religion and politics need to butt out of science.