Old 11-02-2015, 03:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Scientists lie?

On 02/10/2015 02:32 PM, Fran Farmer wrote:
On 11/02/2015 8:17 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
Fran Farmer writes:
On 10/02/2015 6:35 PM, T wrote:

Hi Dave,

He's never signed himself as "Dave" in this or any other forum in which
I've seen him post.

Changing names seems to be Todd's thing now.

As soon as I saw his changed handle, I wondered how many killfiles
he was trying to crawl out of.

T is Todd? Damn. I've been caught out by him nymshifting if that is
who he is. I'd stopped reading him because I decided he was a troll and
not a particularly smart one either.

Wow. I though everyone would figure it out instantly. Go
figure.

You should add me back to your kill file if you think that
of me.