Old 11-02-2015, 03:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Scientists lie?

Fran Farmer wrote:
On 11/02/2015 8:17 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
Fran Farmer writes:
On 10/02/2015 6:35 PM, T wrote:

Hi Dave,

He's never signed himself as "Dave" in this or any other forum in
which I've seen him post.

Changing names seems to be Todd's thing now.

As soon as I saw his changed handle, I wondered how many killfiles
he was trying to crawl out of.

T is Todd? Damn. I've been caught out by him nymshifting if that is
who he is. I'd stopped reading him because I decided he was a troll
and not a particularly smart one either.

I was caught out too. Back in the bozo bin you go Todd. We established
you have nothing months ago and I won't waste the time of the group with
you any more.

We have some fun with the gardening. But it is up to you
if differing opinions offend you.