Old 11-02-2015, 08:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Scientists lie?

On 02/11/2015 07:02 AM, Boron Elgar wrote:
On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:41:32 -0800, T wrote:

Did you notice that the source you cited got character
assassinated? This is what happens when political correctness
rules science (Lysenkoism).

Your source was called out for his well-known agenda, his repeated
denial of basic scientific facts and his overall lack of credibility.

"well-known agenda"? "repeated denial of basic scientific facts"?
"overall lack of credibility"? And, you wonder why our side thinks
your side is a religoun.

By the way, that was Fran's cite, not mine. I didn't even bother to
read it as there are tons of evidence of fudging and fabricating
on your side. Lysenkoism is well in play.