Old 11-02-2015, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Weird tomato

In article
"David Hare-Scott" writes:
Fran Farmer wrote:

tomato plant. How sure are you that this tiny tom. has yet developed
it's proper leaves as opposed to possibly more juvenile leaves?

It is easy to work that out. There are exactly one pair of cotyledons which
will be at the bottom. Any above that are true leaves.

Technically true, but my tomato seedlings (especially the "runts")
often have ill-formed true leaves early on. I'm not saying that
is happening here, just that it can happen.

--
Drew Lawson | Broke my mind