Old 11-02-2015, 11:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default Scientists lie?

On 12/02/2015 6:21 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
Fran Farmer writes:
On 11/02/2015 8:17 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
Fran Farmer writes:
On 10/02/2015 6:35 PM, T wrote:

Hi Dave,

He's never signed himself as "Dave" in this or any other forum in which
I've seen him post.

Changing names seems to be Todd's thing now.

As soon as I saw his changed handle, I wondered how many killfiles
he was trying to crawl out of.

T is Todd?

Well, the writing is the same, as is the thought bubble.

Indeed it is.

Damn. I've been caught out by him nymshifting if that is
who he is. I'd stopped reading him because I decided he was a troll and
not a particularly smart one either.

Not smart, but occasionally amusing to watch.

:-)) Well I won't play with him from now on in. Please let me know if
you notice him changing his nym at some time in the future.