Old 13-02-2015, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Stroll round the Eden Project

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:03:37 +0100, Martin wrote:

On 13 Feb 2015 11:22:25 GMT, Emery Davis wrote:

Is it different from google maps? That's what I use.

First I thought I was using Google Earth Pro. It seems that I was using
Google Earth, despite getting there by downloading Google Earth Pro.
I noticed that some photos of France and UK had been updated. In NL they
are all at least 4 years old. At least some of the photos are different
to those I saw when I used Google Maps Street view a week ago.

I haven't bothered with 'earth' in a while, it was always a little hit or
miss on linux, and I only run 64 bits now which seems to make it even
harder (shouldn't be, mind you).

Street view in Paris is dated Sept 2014, not too bad. In Normandy it
doesn't make it down our street at all, the nearest is only dated 2010,
missing a house on the corner that has been built since!

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy