Old 16-02-2015, 01:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Runnin' out ...

George Shirley wrote:
On 2/15/2015 2:48 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
of room ! I kinda knew this was going to be a problem , and had
several ideas in mind . As I repot my seedlings into 4" round pots
it's getting kinda crowded on my window shelf . The square ones
oughta be here tomorrow ... which will help some . I'm moving the
ones in the smallest cells first , they seem to be laggig and I
think it might be because of limited root space . Even with the new
pots , I'm probably going to have to enlarge the shelf - and
probably the one I added above it today . Hopefully this will be
a short-lived problem , I think that by March 1st or so I'll be able to
move them into the little greenhouse I'm
planning to build onto the south side of the house .

What materials will you be using for the greenhouse Snag?

This is more of an overgrown hot box than a green house . The back wall
will be the house , it'll be about 8 feet long , 30" deep and 24" to
30-something tall . The material I have on hand is some plywood siding
cutoffs from a construction job my neighbor worked on and some old window
sashes salvaged from another job . Hinges will be made from strips of
leather that useta cover an office chair .

--
Snag