Old 17-02-2015, 10:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Wrought Iron or Glass Balcony?

Angela Dean wrote:

I love my garden and I have room to create a balcony space where I will
be putting seasonal plants in pots as well as baskets. My dilemma is
whether to choose a traditional wrought iron balcony or go for something
more modern like a glass balcony. My home is neither old nor new; built
circa 1950. I've seen some great look balconies in both iron a glass,
with steel or wood decking; wondered which would be most practical and
easy for maintenance.

Do you mean the entire balcony, just the railing, or?