Old 17-02-2015, 11:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Wrought Iron or Glass Balcony?

Angela Dean wrote:
I love my garden and I have room to create a balcony space where I
will be putting seasonal plants in pots as well as baskets. My
dilemma is whether to choose a traditional wrought iron balcony or go
for something more modern like a glass balcony. My home is neither
old nor new; built circa 1950. I've seen some great look balconies in
both iron a glass, with steel or wood decking; wondered which would
be most practical and easy for maintenance.

Near the ocean don't go near iron as it won't last.

Glass needs regular cleaning or it will look grubby, when sitting down you
look through it and it is noticeable.

As for the look on your house I couldn't guess not having seen the house.

--
David

Corporate propaganda is their
protection against democracy