Old 22-02-2015, 04:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default resisting temptation

yesterday out and about, saw packages of bean seeds
i did not have already on display. i looked, i had
the packages in my hand, read the descriptions and
had to tell myself that i really did not need even
more varieties that i don't have room to grow.

i put them back, someone else will have to give them
a new home. later on, if they have them for half price
or better i'll reserve the right to change my mind...

songbird