Old 22-02-2015, 05:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Michael Evangelista Michael Evangelista is offline

Default When to thin

Absolutely. I hated tomatoes as a kid. Then I realized i wasn't actually eating tomatoes all that time : )

Thanks for the info about the cuttings, right now my tomatoes are about 1" tall so i have a while to read and learn. I've had great success in our backyard garden with tomatoes and peppers every year, but haven't paid much attention to the plants, more of a set and forget mentality. Now I'm getting more into different ways of trellising, cutting the plants, determinate vs. indeterminate, so much more to learn!