Old 22-02-2015, 08:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default resisting temptation

On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 11:39:09 -0500, songbird
wrote:

yesterday out and about, saw packages of bean seeds
i did not have already on display. i looked, i had
the packages in my hand, read the descriptions and
had to tell myself that i really did not need even
more varieties that i don't have room to grow.

i put them back, someone else will have to give them
a new home. later on, if they have them for half price
or better i'll reserve the right to change my mind...

songbird

My favorite green beans are Roma II and French Filet. Not sure I will
be planting any of them until I check the supply.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills