Old 26-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Brian White

Default pulser pump video (Simplest pump in the world)

My brother has just sent me short avi videos and pictures of a pulser
pump back in Ireland. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pulserpump/files/
They show the pumping of water clearly. Hopefully he will send me more
of it pumping quite a bit higher. (He just has to add a section of
pipe to the top of the 3/4 inch pipe to go higher). There are pictures
from him in the picture album section too.
Please note that this pump is powered by a tiny stream falling a small
distance, has no moving parts and can pump to over 7 meters high!
Imagine what a decent sized river could do!
http://nxtwave.tripod.com/gaiatech/pulser/index.htm
Brian White