Old 24-02-2015, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default 99p Rambler

On 08/02/2015 16:50, FrankB wrote:
Just bough a Paul Scarlet rambling rose for 99p in my local 99p store.
At least that's what it said and looked like in the photo on the
carboard label. Admittedly, not the greatest quality rose, having lied
around in a warm store in dark packaging with a few leaves and thin
stems with no chlorophyl, bur we can soon put that to rights. Too good a
bargain to ignore considering many nurseries would charge upwards of £10
for such a plant. Now potted up, so I shall wait and see.

For not a lot more Lidl have some first class bare root roses on sale.
David @ a rain free and almost sunny side of Swansea Bay