Old 25-02-2015, 03:14 PM
wallgarden wallgarden is offline
Registered User

Location: Kent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Dean View Post
Thanks for your replies. Sorry to not have been so specific; I mean just the railings not the entire balcony. I guess I will go with wrought iron as glass will not really fit in with the rest of my house; I was thinking about the maintenance issues but now having realised how often I would have to clean the glass I think that wrought iron is going to win.
Hello Angela,

Sounds like a great project, we do durable felt wall hanging pouches made out of recycled plastic bottles for vertical gardens, edible walls etc... which you maybe interested in a small floral living wall or perhaps a herb wall garden on your balcony.