Old 27-02-2015, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Bird Feed Prices

"Martin" wrote in message

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:05:08 -0000, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

I love the comment when they are talking up their Mealworms.......

"They are a delicacy that are loved by an array of birds,Tits, Robins,
Wrens, Dunnocks, Blackbirds, Thrushes."

Actually in our case it's none of the above but Starlings, Magpies and
Crows.

and here they are very popular with Jackdaws.

2 weeks ago I bought mealworms for the first time. 60g pack of 'Highfield
Mealworms', from the 99p Shop.

Likewise, the only bird that's shown an interest is a lone starling.
Fortunately magpies, crows and jackdaws, can't access my feeders :

http://s20.postimg.org/45zhwh1rh/IMG_2718.jpg

-