Old 28-02-2015, 10:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Saturday in the garden

George Shirley wrote:
Miserable morning, light mist falling, low forties temp, warmed up
some by 1500, 47f, no rain, some sunshine. There is hope that spring
may be just around the corner.
George

You call that miserable ? We got up to snow on the ground and low 20's ,
snowed all night and all morning and the roads are covered and more of the
same coming our way later this evening , I told the wife to call in to work
.... I grew up driving on snowy roads , but the roads in this area get icy at
a glance and a slide off the road up here could end up slidin' off a
mountain .
My seedlings are doing great , 'maters over 6" tall now . As soon as we
get a break in the weather I'll be bustin' butt to get my hot
box/mini-greenhouse built . I have a growing problem grin .
--
Snag