Old 03-03-2015, 06:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Houseplant shrivelling

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote

I have a houseplant which I moved into a larger pot (as it was consuming
the water very rapidly, it had outgrown the small pot). As soon as I did
this, the leaves have shrivelled up. AFAIK I'm not over or under watering
it, and there are no signs of beasties. What's wrong with it?

It would be helpful if we knew what the plant was, how long you have had it
and it's size.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.