Old 05-03-2015, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Ophelia - tree pruning

Hi Ophelia, I've been very remiss in reminding you to tackle your apple
tree pruning. Sorry! I'm hoping that your slightly later season in
Scotland still allows you to do the pruning work. You need to do it as
soon as possible now.

I'm still in time, though, to remind you not to touch your plum tree
until at least April, or whenever the weather is warm and dry.

Will reply to your email later, as a sunny garden is calling to me:~)).
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London