Old 06-03-2015, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default What kind of brushes for fertilising plants?

On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 12:46:08 +0100, Michael Bell
wrote:

I am going to start soon fertilising alders with their pollen. "With
an artist's paint brush" is the usual advice, but even though I am not
an artist, I know that there are many kinds of "artist's paint brush".
Which kind should I use?

Squirrel hair or use a real squirrel if you can catch one.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com